Friday, February 19, 2010

Haul ~ NYX $1 SALE


FINALLY! My NYX products came in! I purchased these online January 18 and just received them yesterday February 18! It took a whole month for them to be in my hands! Although I was getting very frustrated because come one a girl wants her cosmetics, I am very happy that they are in now. I mean I guess for $1.00 each product I can't complain too much....or can I? lol j/k I am super happy theyare here and none of them were broken. So here is a list of products I got. They are named as they show in the pictures from top to bottom left to right.

  • Sahara Pearl eyeshadow
  • Black Pearl eyeshadow
  • White Pearl eyeshadow
  •  Thunder Blue eyeliner
  • Rose Lip pencil
  • Yello Jumbo Eye Pencil
  • Blush Brush
  • Contour and Highlight creams
  • Disco Ball and Glam Gold glitter
  • Narcissus lipstick, Electra lipstick, Frosted Beige lipstick, Sierra lipstick, Iced Honey lipstick, BL33 Lustre Lipstick.
  • Nail Polishes: French Touch, Antique Sparkle, Foxy
I also added swatched of everything. I hope you enjoyed this post. I am excited to try out my new products. Today I tried out the Sahara eyeshadowall over my lid, and added coastal scents brown to my crease, Thunder Blue eyeliner under my eyes, the highlight cream on top of my cheek bones and the bridge of my nose, Rose lip liner, and Narcissus lipstick mixed with Mac Cherish lipstick, Mac Comfort Mineralized Skin Finish and a basic pink blush. I also used Elf eyebrow Kit.

FOTD:
I was near the blinds in my office because it gives me the best light hahaha.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Please leave me a comment if you bought anything from the sale. Or if you have any questions or comments. Have A Uniquely Awesome day. GOD BLESS!
*REMEMBER: Put GOD first ALWAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment