Friday, January 29, 2010

Revlon Colorstay Foundation Review

I just recently jumped on the ban wagon of people who are either using, have used or just tried out the Revlon Colorstay foundation. I went to Wal-mart on Tuesday and purchased this very excitedly! Of course my husband was like "You and your MAKEUP!" hahaha. Man I love him for putting up with my love of makeup. So of course first thing on Wednesday morning I put this on. One thing I did notice is that is that it drys up fairly quickly. I dont mean like a cracky dry or anything. I am talking about you know when you get your foundation a lot of people (I BEING ONE OF THEM) like to dot their face on their cheeks, forehead, chin nose before they spread the foundation. Well when you do this the foundation sets into your skin fairly quickly so you have to spread it around almost immediatly. After I figured that out I just started working one side at a time. I am not saying its a bad thing that it sets into your skin quickly because that just means that it is adhearing to your skin and that allows the foundation to stick well and cover more. Another thing I have learned is that if you use a sponge and add like one or two drops of water to the sponge this will help you blend the color out better and help it not dry so quickly. I purchased the NORMAL / DRY SKIN combination in 320 TRUE BEIGE. Now I am a MAC NC40 and I think this color blends perfectly with my skin. I really like this foundation. I tend to pick at my face alot which is the worse habbit you could possibly have so I always have a red face and this foundation matched with Mac concealer and Studio fix powder works wonders for me. Not all of us have naturally beautiful clear skin and therefore we need to work harder at covering and use more products. I think for the price of this foundation it is well worth it! I highly suggest you go out and try it if you have not done so already. If you have a different opinion or have noticed any thing else good or bad about this product please leave me a comment because I have only been using this for 3 days now and would love to know if there is anything I should look out for. Thank you for reading this post.I hope you have a beautiful and blessed day. *REMEMBER TO PUT GOD FIRST ALWAYS! GOD BLESS.

DISCLAIMER: This product was not sent to me. It was purchased with my own money. I am not getting paid for this blog post. It is my own opinion and no one is forced to go out and buy it. But I do recommend this product! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment