Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Birthday Birthday Birthday


So today is my Birthday and I am 24 years young! I am excited! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! I always liked having my birthday in the beginning of the year! Why you may ask? Because I get to start off the new year with a new age, a new attitude. Silly it may seem but I love it! So I have opted out of any trips this year to go shopping instead. We are going this weekend. I am excited. I cant wait to see what I can find to spice up my wardrobe! So my day is going like this, Work, Lunch with my boss, then church, then eat, then ice cream! mmmmm. Im not a big fan of cake But I will definitley do some ICE CREAM! The only cake I have really really loved is made by this bakery around our house but they are a little expensive but well worth it!!! We get cakes from there once a year for my daughters birthday. Spoiled I know! So I am now 24 and I feel my life is going in the right direction. I am happy where im at because I am married to a wonderful man of GOD, have a beautiful and talented daughter, I don't live in my moms house or with anyone else, I go to church, have a good job, I mean what more could I ask for. I have definitley been blessed. My life hasn't always been so easy and I never expected it to be because I think the bumps in the road only make you tougher and stronger to be able to climb those mountains when one gets in your way. Okay now I am reflecting on my life as if I am so old lol. honestly 24 is not much different than 23 lol. My husband says once I turn 25 my mentality will change and I will mature faster than I expected. Is that true? Anyone now 25 and see that they think differently now? I hear when you turn 25 is when you are in your "PRIME". LOL I still have a lot of life ahead of me, God willing. But I am thankful and grateful for every day I am given because our days are numbered and only God knows how long we have on this earth. So dont ever waste a day of your life. Do something that makes you happy. Try something new. Meet someone new a day. Smile uncontrollably. Treat yourself to something sweet a day. Look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you are beautiful because were created in the image of GOD! I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with joy and happiness and remember YOU DECIDE how your day is going to go so DECIDE to make it a good one. GOD BLESS YOU!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Happy Birthday just read the post oops! I hear the maturity age for women comes at 30! I'm 25 and can't wait to be 30! Lol.

    ReplyDelete