Friday, January 8, 2010

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail polish

Sally Hansen Xtreme wear Nail Color, 0.4 oz - Crushed 20


I was at Walmart yesterday picking up a few things and I couldnt help myself. I JUST HAD TO STOP BY THE BEAUTY SECTION! I had already told myself. Okay just one thing! And I originaly wanted to get a Sally Hansen top coat but when I saw this color. I JUST HAD TO HAVE IT. Its so vibrant and beautiful! It is called Crushed. This color would be perfect for the summer! But I am the type of girl that if I like something I will wear it no matter if its in season or out of season. I believe your personal style is what defines you! So back to the nail polish! I just baught it last night and polished my nails with it last night and I noticed that it drys pretty quickly. I dont yet have a good top coat so I want to see how long this polish will last me without it. It was on sale at Wal-Mart for $2.00. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT! Thats a bargain and a half! I am a sucker for things on sale. Well overall I am pretty happy that the color is exactly what it looks like in the bottle. I will let you know how the wear is in a couple of days. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Have an awesome day. GOD BLESS.

***FYI..The nail polish stood on without chips for about 4 days and thats with taking hot showers and washing dishes in hot water and no top coat! not too bad.

3 comments:

  1. That colour is gorgeous, I had something similar by rimmel but I had to bin it due to gloopyness.

    Your daughter is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also just so you know I don't know if it's just for me but for your other posts there's no link to comment! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Monika, I noticed on my other blogs there is no where to comment. Do you know how to fix that? And thank you for the compliment of my daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete