Thursday, December 31, 2009

POPbeauty Makeup Kit from Victorias Secret






Okay first of all, Please excuse the ugly picture above. lol. Okay so I just received this in the mail Yesterday. I ordered it online on Victoriassecret.com. It is a POPbeauty Cabaret bouquet makeup kit. I saw it and instantly fell in love. So shown above on the left side in the pull out drawer is the Bronzer, then up top on the left side is your eye shadows/eyeliner. All the eye shadows are shimmery. There is black, purple, blue, turquoise, and grey. Then in the middle is one mattefying powder. And on the right are five beautiful highlighters. Then on the right pull out drawer are 4 glamorous lip duos. I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THIS KIT. Its shimmery, and classic, stunning and glamorous! It was on sale for $15.00. I was so excited to use this that I did a look today with the colors. Hope you liked this little blog. Thank you for reading. GOD BLESS. Happy New Years!