Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve Look











Christmas is coming fast and today is CHRISTMAS EVE! I think I get more excited for Christmas eve than the actual Christmas day. One, because there are usually Christmas Eve gatherings with Friends and family and Two, We get to give them their gifts from us and see how grateful everyone is and how much they love them. Again its not all about the presents but me and my husband LOVE to give. It gives us great joy to be able to help those in need because we are so blessed to have everything we need. God has been very good to us and we are eternally grateful. He will never leave nor forsake those who are faithful to him and love him. Well as you can see the pictures above show my Christmas eve outfit, hair and makeup. I do have to work today so the pictures shown are taken at work that's why the lighting is pretty bad and plus it is taken with the camera on my phone. So give me a break! lol :) So I curled my hair with my new straightener my husband bought me for Christmas. Its one of those 1 inch straighteners that straightens, flips and curls! I don't know what I ever did without it! lol I only had it for a couple of days haha. And for my makeup I did the taupe eyeshadow I showed on a previous blog and check this, the red lip color I have on my lips is actually a mixture of Red and Black eyeshadow. I don't own a red lipstick because I always felt with my lips being full that I looked like a clown with red on. But, now a days I'm kind of diggin the red. So I added Coastal Scents red eyeshadow over my bare lips and then added a little bit of black to deepen the red and then put some lip gloss over it and bam! I created my own red lipstick! Its fun to be creative with makeup. Remember, you can use most makeup in many different ways. Sometimes I will even use my eyeshadow as a blush or a highlight. Work with what you got! Then for my outfit I am wearing a black halter top with gold sparkles on it and over it I am wearing a lace see through short sleeve shirt that ties on the left side by the neck. I am also wearing a black blazer folded to just under the elbow. Match that up with some dark wash skinny jeans and some black booties and I am set! Cant forget the Red nail polish shown on my China Glaze blog. During this season remember to spend time with your friends and family. Make memories that will last a life time. Its always those things not caught on camera that you remember and cherish the most. If you have done wrong to someone this year make it right and apologise and ask for forgiveness. or if you have been hurt, forgive. God loves a forgiving heart. Don't hold back your blessing by holding a grudge. Let it go and let by gones be by gones. Forgive yourself also. I pray that you may have a blessed Christmas and that your day will be filled with lots of laughter, cheer, and memories. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)