Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sugar Plum



So I decided to post a picture of my eyeshadow today. The eye shadows I used are all from the Coastal Scents 88 matte pallet. The top picture is a day look with light purple on the lid and a taupe and gold in the crease and extended a little above with an almost skin color highlight. I have on N.Y.C. Shimmery black eyeliner with a wing at the end and Cover girl Lash blast on my eyelashes. YES those are my real eyelashes. For the second picture I stood with the same concept except I darkened the lid with a deeper purple almost like a purplish blue and then just darkened the taupee gold color i had on before. To complete this look just add some really pretty bronzer to the cheek with some contouring and a pretty nude lip color and you are ready to go. This is perfect for any type of Holiday party's that you may be attending this Christmas and or New Years. Its a great way to spice up the average everyday brown and neutral colors. I hope this was helpful and If you try this look out please leave a picture in a comment I would love to see it. Thank you for taking the time to read this. :) Have a blessed day.