Tuesday, December 22, 2009

light Shimmer Taupe and Black eyeshadow




Hello so today I am wearing a Light Shimmery Taupe color with Black on the outside. First I put on my Painterly eyeshadow primer all over the eye area. Then I added Loreal Cream Shadow paint on top in commanding on top just over the lid. Then I got a blending brush and added Cover Girl Taupe eyeshadow all over the lid and raised it till just under the brow bone blending blending blending. Then I got my black eyeshadow from coastalscents and dusted that on the outer corners of the lid extending it a little inward on the crease. I got a natural eyeshadow color and brushed it on as a subtle highlight and then bam Your done. Just add some eyeliner and Mascara and you are ready to go. This look is very easy and perfect for a dinner date or in my case, a day in the office. Also, make sure to groom your brows as this adds more depth to your look. I hope this was helpful. Thank you for stopping by GOD BLESS.