Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Models come in Small Packages too



This weekend was such a busy weekend for my family and I. I felt like we were non stop all weekend. With Christmas eve parties, and then Christmas day we opened presents with my daughter at my house, then went straight to my moms house then to my husbands moms house then to his cousins house for dinner. And Saturday I was up in Victorville visiting more of my family all day until about 8:30/9:00pm. Saunday Church in the morning then hit the stores up. Boy do I need a vacation after that weekend. lol.
Oh man my daughter is funny. She loves to pose. All I have to do is tell her I am going to take a picture of her to say cheese and she is always Camera Ready! I took this hilarious picture of her at Old navy while she saw all the manicans she decided to stand in the middle of them and pose too. I swear she blended in haha. For some reason it wouldnt let me save the picture to my desktop but trust me when I say, Its the cutest and funniest picture ever. I swear everyone tells me I should put her in modeling for print ads. But I figure if it's God's will then someone will discover her when we least expect it! If not thats okay too because I was still blessed with a beautiful daughter who can model for me anyday! Okay well just thought Id share the pictures with you. I hope you guys have a great week and a safe and happy New Year. May God bless you in this New Year, 2010! Love ya!