Thursday, March 18, 2010

Futuristic Metallic Contest makeup

Hello everyone. So your probably wondering What the heck is she wearing lol. Well, Beautycrush on youtube is holding a metallic eye contest and this is the look I entered. She wanted something different and Unique. I had another look also which was so pretty but my stinken Camera deleted the Video! I was having so many problems that day with recording I was getting a little frustrated. But for my Youtube followers I told you guys I would have pictures up on my blog so here they are. I always hate how the camera never captures the true colors and beauty of makeup. I mean you get the picture but in Person the colors look so much different. Products I used are.
Mac pigments from a holiday collection back in I believe like 2006 or 2007. I used a teal pigment which they still sell. And then Blur Brown pigment. Which is what you cannot see on film. The brown on my lids actually has blue reflects in it and its gorgeous. Then I used a very shimmery frosted white as my highlight and then I made a line under all the eyeshadows on the bottom of my eye all the way to the tip of the teal. Can you guys see it? So as you can see the look is very metallicy and very shimmery and was all over my face lol. But I had fun. Wish me luck everyone. The prize is a Lux Addiction phone case which I want so bad! They are so stunning! Okay well I hope you enjoyed this post. Have a Uniquely Awesome day. GOD BLESS.
*REMEMBER: Put GOD first ALWAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment