Friday, March 5, 2010

Baby Bump

So I am around 2 months and this is what the baby bump looks like already! Can  you believe that! I definitley cannot! When I was pregnant with my daughter I was this big at 6 months. But then again I only gained 15 pounds with her and I started off really skinny. This time though I was a little heavier than before so I think thats why I am showing so fast. I just hope and pray that I do not blow up the size of a house! My cheeks are already filling in. Oh man. lol. But my husband loves it! He loves to rub my stomach and lay down with me and wrap his arms around me and my stomach. Not to mention my daughter loves to kiss my stomach. When she was like 8 months and my sister was pregnant my daughter would kiss her stomach too. Its the cutest thing ever. Anyways I just wanted to post these pictures for those of you who requested the baby bump ;). I am at work righ tnow and was literally falling asleep so I decided to do this before I completely knocked out on my desk lol. Have a uniquely awesome day. GOD BLESS.
*REMEMBER: Put GOD first ALWAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment